LVHHH: Visitors in need of rides

Home Forums Las Vegas Hash House Harriers (vlv!) LVHHH: Visitors in need of rides

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hot Tub Slime Machine 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

skp2
    Keymaster

In town and want to run with the LVHHH (vlv!) while you’re here? Post where you’re staying and we’ll see if we can get you a ride to trail.

#222 Reply

Tender Vittles

Hasher visiting Vegas, looking for a lift to the hash on Saturday 9th, I am staying at the MGM hotel on the strip.

On on …
    Tender Vittles

#238 Reply

RooDog

Hi, Visiting Hasher from Australia. I’ll be in town for a few weeks, but looking for a ride for the hash on 23 Jan. Staying at the Renaissance Hotel.

on-On
    RooDog

#243 Reply

B. T. McGee

Hey guys, I will be in town for work on the 29th. I would love to grab a ride with someone for trail on the 30th. I will be staying at the Courtyard right by the Convention Center. Any chance someone could pick me up?

On-On!
    B. T. McGee

#316 Reply

Paul aka Messiah

Visiting Vegas this weekend and would like to run with your Hash.
    Staying at The Palazzo
    3325 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
    +1 702-607-7777
    palazzo.com
    Timing wise I’m not sure if I can make the run as my conference goes until 5;30pm Saturday
    Once I’m there I can see about heading out sooner, perhaps 3 or 3;30pm?
    Thanks a lot!!! On On….
    Best regards,
    Paul (Messiah)

#318 Reply

Slip and Swallwo

Slip here from Syracuse, NY. Myself and 9 friends from the Syracuse On-On-Dog-A Hash House Harriers and Harriettes (SOH4) are vacationing to Las Vegas from February 25-March 1. We’d be super excited to join you all at your February 27th trail. We will also have with us 2 virgins from LA. We’re all staying at the NY, NY.

I realize this is a crap-ton of people (12 total) to ask for rides but we figured it was worth a try. Worst case we can grab cabs or something but at least let us know what might be available!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

#362 Reply

Tunnel Of Luv

Hi!!

Excited to hear you are interested in this weeks trail, its going to be a good one! We are working to round up rides!

Jump on our FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/728314433972778/

And send me a message so we can coordinate a meeting place!

On-On
    Tunnel Of Luv
    (Kelly S.)

#367 Reply

Tunnel Of Luv

Hi!

You can also reach out to Have Shit Will Travel (HaveShit) at 702.524.1827. We will coordinate a few people to pick up the group!

Jump on our FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/728314433972778/

On-On
    Tunnel Of Luv
    (Kelly S.)

#379 Reply

Flme Thrower

Well met yall back in October during and im back for a couple of weeks. Looking for trail and shenanigans but unfortunately I have no vehicle this time. Staying at Palace Station, but kinda trying to mooch a ride if possible. Request for FB group sent also. ON ON |-|-|–> FT

#481 Reply

Felicia Tyson

Hey Hashers, My name is Spit Delivery out of
    Smushhh NC. I will be visiting vegas april 7th thur the 11th and would love to cum hashing with you wankers on the 9th. I’m staying at the Green Blue 36 resort near the strip and was hoping to catch a ride there and back. Hope to hear back soon! ♡ ONON
    980-242-0921 Nerd name Felicia

#482 Reply

4D

Would love a ride. Staying east of summerlin but can meander to to strip

626-715-1926

#502 Reply

U*Drive, I’ll F*ck

Hi, I am from upstate NY then Tampa, FL. and I will be staying with 2 non-hashers at the Flamingo Hotel from Thurs. 4/21-Mon. 4/25. One of the girls has hashed with me in Tampa. Wondered if I could get a possible ride to Saturday night’s hash?

If that doesn’t work, we could hit ending circle and the on after to meet you fun wankers!

My nerd name is Colleen Kelly on Facebook.

#552 Reply

Udderly Vanilla

Couple hashers coming to town for the weekend. Mostly wondering if the trail on 9 July is happening. We’ll be staying at Circus Circus, but might rent a car.

#612 Reply

Heidi Clouse

Visiting from Pittsburgh: Staying near Flamingo. Would love a ride to and from the hash tomorrow,9/24/16. Message me at hcbunz2@gmail.com
    Or text me at (724) 766-5505. Thanks
    Buns ( aka Heidi)

#695 Reply

BeerBitch

In town this week for work, hoping to meet up with you wankers for a few adult beverages while I’m here adulting. Sadly leaving before trail this weekend, but maybe a drinking practice can be had. Just let me know.

On-On
    BeerBitch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Reply To: LVHHH: Visitors in need of rides
Your information:

36 − = twenty seven